Please accept the following ISGG guide when you request a guide.
■ Volunteer Service
1) ISGG is a volunteer guide service and can assist sightseeing tours of foreign tourists in English or other languages around Ito area.
2) ISGG does not hold any special licenses as professional tour guides.
3) Our volunteer guide staff will make your sightseeing tours much more pleasant and memorable.
■ Terms and Conditions
1) ISGG does not provide the guide service in the night and/or overnight.
2) Neither ISGG nor the guide staff of ISGG, shall be under any liability for any loss,damage, delay or expense of the tourists in whatever nature, whether direct or indirect, arising in the course of the sightseeing guide.
3) The service you request may not be provided if ISGG cannot find the appropriate guides and /or if you do not accept this guide policy.
4) Photos of the guests that are taken during the tour may be used by ISGG for the purpose of reporting ISGG activities.
5) In case of a bad weather condition, ISGG may cancel the tour guide .
Our services are provided free of charge. However you are requested to pay for the following expenses of the guide of ISGG, if occurred, as well as yours.
1) Admission fee to the tourist facility.
2) Travelling expense for the guide from his/her residence to the place where you meet the guide. Estimated amount is about 2,000 yen per guide(1～4persons).
■ Guide Request
1) Guide request is accepted by an E-mail in English or in Japanese.
2) Please send your request at least 2 weeks before the requesting date.
3) Please download the form “ISGG Guide Application Form” fill in English, and send it by E-mail to <email@example.com>.
4) You may also write the following required information directly in your E-mail in English
①Name of applicant(Name, Mr/Ms, Age, Nationality)
②Other members(Name, Mr/Ms, Age, Nationality)
③ Date & time for the guide service
④ Requesting place to visit
⑤ E-mail address of the applicant
⑥ Accommodation in Ito(Name of Hotel, Telephone)
⑦ Particular request(if any)
*Please show your acceptance of ISGG guide policy written in the “Guide Policy”page.
*ISGG does not disclose any photos taken during guide service to public, except the limited purposes, such as ISGG Website and our Newsletter report.Please show your permission。